We value you and your business and appreciate that you share your personal information with us. We take this responsibility very seriously and will treat your data with care and respect. This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, and protect your personal data. We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Who is responsible for managing my information?
Penny Watson Photography does not use third parties for managing data, Penny Watson Photography and its website and brochures operated and/or produced in relation to it are owned by
Penny Watson Photography
High Sand Lane
What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
- To enable us to provide support or services that you have requested or contracted to.
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- To inform individuals of news, events or activities.
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services.
Legal Obligation We may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Our lawful basis for processing your general personal data: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary in order to carry out the ongoing nature of the support we offer within the computer support environment. And in case of any legal claims/complaints; for safeguarding purposes.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- [The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, WHERE CONSENT WAS YOUR LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA];
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact email@example.com
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
This website uses Google Analytics to help Analyse how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ us of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Deliberate Technology Limited.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
You may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically default to accept them, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
The cookies we use
Authentication – to identify you when you visit our website and as you navigate our website;
Personalisation – to store information about your preferences and to personalise the website for you;
Analysis – to help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services; and
Visitors to our website may be able to register to use our services, attend events, make a purchase, join a community or upload/download information. When you register, you will provide personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number and other relevant information. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary, including: To fulfil your requests, to protect ourselves from liability.
3rd Party Policies
Related services and offerings linked to or from this website have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Since we do not have control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend you review their policies before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with them.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.